CIEP Energy Lecture: McKinsey’s 2019 Global Energy Perspective Reference Case
- Energy Insights by McKinsey
- Huys Clingendael (The Hague)
- 05 March 2019
- Invitation Only
Christer Tryggestad (Senior Partner, Oslo) and Bram Smeets (Associate Partner, Amsterdam) from Energy Insights by McKinsey presented the key findings from McKinsey’s 2019 Global Energy Perspective Reference Case, which is the consensus energy outlook to 2050 formed by McKinsey's Energy Insights team, together with their industry and local experts.
An extended version of the presentation is available at the McKinsey website.
Related relevant material is available after (free) registration only:
- Global Energy Perspective: Accelerated Transition
- Global Gas & LNG Outlook to 2035
- Metal mining constraints on the electric mobility horizon