BP Energy Outlook- with a focus on Europe
- 28 October 2020
- pre-register below to receive link
With great pleasure the Clingendael International Energy Programme organised an event on the BP Energy Outlook 2020 presented by William Zimmern, Head of Global Macroeconomics, followed by a response from Prof. dr. Gert Jan Kramer, University of Utrecht and Chair of the Sustainable Industry Lab.
The online event took place on: Wednesday 28 October 2020, from 10.30 - 12.00 on the Teams platform.*
- Zimmern - BP Energy Outlook Presentation at CIEP - October 2020.pdf
- Kramer - Response BP outlook presentation at CIEP - October 2020.pdf
Video recording of event:
video recording log:
- Introduction 00.00 – 02.55 minutes
- Presentation William Zimmern 02.56 – 33.00 minutes
- Response Gert Jan Kramer 33.25 – 47.10 minutes
- Answer William Zimmern on intervention 47.50 – 58.00 minutes
- Q+A 60.00 – 1.27.0 hour/minutes
*Please note that the Q&A session is conducted under the Chatham House Rule. When a meeting, or part thereof, is held under the Chatham House Rule, participants are free to use the information received, but neither the identity nor the affiliation of the participants, may be revealed.